Check out these other Rich and Delicious Desserts.
• 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 3⁄4 cup ground pecans
• 1⁄4 cup sugar
• 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
• 1 1⁄2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
• 1 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
• 3 eggs
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1⁄2 cup sour cream, optional
• Whole pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and butter, and mix well. Press onto
bottom and 1 1⁄2 inches up sides of prepared pan. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in 1⁄2 cup caramel topping. Add eggs and milk, and beat just until blended. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pan.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven, and cool in pan for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, blend sour cream with remaining caramel topping, and spoon over cheesecake. Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan with a spatula, and let cool for 30 minutes before removing sides of pan. Chill well. Top with pecan halves just before serving.